Friday, July 01, 2011

#1 - RM100, for me? Seriously? What for?

Money money money money MONEEEEYYY!!! 


Depends on timing, sebab, asbab and cravings at the time etc . . . Sumer action got all sorts of rippling reaction in due time. Two side of the money need to be look at, org yg bagi means source duit tu halal ke, syubhah ke, or plain haram and another is what I'm gonna do with the money.

1st part, if x tau(x mau amik tau or org tu xnak bgtau) then aku tergolong golongan 'jahil' untuk guna duit tu. But if we knew the source memang haram, still nak amek gak ke? Cth : A, a generous donor with two source of income that differs in the 'hukum' part, stocked together in one joined account. Do we consider the donation from the account for mosque renovation as permissible? What about donation to abortion clinic? Apaper pun aku pasti akan skeptical kalau ada org nak bagi duit for free ni...

RM100, simpan? spend? treat member? I've been in hard time financially masa student dulu. Lunch with coins dug out from filled up Coke can, all in 50cent. And also good time getting quite a payment from the ROTU activities. But the good thing is, I'm not a spender, nor a smoker, nor a guitarist, nor mat rempit or even people with high maintenance hobbies. Just a student with lack of interest in anything. Even Honda Fame tu pun member aku yg beriya2 nak buat, kata trend mat2 motor JB. That put holes in my pocket, but I live by regretting a little for that issue. Anggap je tu sumer experience for future reference, and that guy still owe me.

lovely bike, too bad it didn't last long. dream of resurrecting it back one  day.

Enough with my time of the past. Now its time for the future . . . yeah like there's any chances some strangers would suddenly giving me the hundred for no reason hahaha. Pretty sure none of my clicks will, seeing how small the clicks is. And I'm pretty much sure gonna shooting a lot of question b4 I take it. FOR SURE . . . 


No comments:

Post a Comment