Sunday, November 25, 2012

Novel vs Screenplay - the Satisfaction.

Life of Pi

Read the book few years ago. I've felt the humor, laughed silently as the roommate might think I was just pretending. But for real I would say, even with the story-line kinda unlikely to happen, that Patel boy does made me envy.



the novel 

and now the movie will be on cinema this Nov 29th. As because the book wasn't mine, one unusual thing I still remember was the floating island with fresh drinking water, filtered by roots of the plantation. 

to Piscine Molitor Patel by Ang Lee;



there isn't much movies I've watched depicted from a novel which I've read. Sherlock Holmes - I'm stuck in the middle of 1st chapter "Study in Scarlet". Another was the Harry Potter and that would take years to finish I reckon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment